Fantasy Baseball III : A New Beginning ?!

Kevin

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sammy ;

I just noticed a weird thing , and I have no idea why it is so . On your roster , Pedroia has a green plus sign next to his name , which in waiver terms , means you can pick him up . I clicked it and , sure enough , I had him , and my roster asked who I wanted to drop and it would be processed in a couple of days , yadda-yadda-yadda .

Of course I didn't go through with it ... but , THAT is weird ! I've seen that a few times this season on different rosters and tried the same , without following through . Anyone know what gives ?! :stars:

• 2 weeks later...

....And so we reach the end of another season . Congradulations to , Sammy -AGAIN ( :P :laughing: :thumbsup: :bow: ) , and thanks all for continually improving your teams and playing throughout the season . Quite a few of us even got close to making Sammy sweat a bit , but his squad wouldn't slip up . Good races and tight standings between 2end and 6th for a fair part of the year as well .

All in all , maybe our best season yet ! Till next year then , and enjoy the playoffs .

I agree. The Phils have hammered Francis this year. I hope it continues this afternoon.

I couldn't believe the blown save at a time like that. They played so well down the stretch and to have it gone like that didn't seem possible.

The Rockies have built a really good young team...similar to the Phils. As crazy as it sounds this may just come down to one pitcher winning two games for his team. I nominate Hamels.

Yeah, A-Rod probably will have a monster year, that is, until crunch time when he'll fold like an origami swan.

The above quote is from 4/11/07. I don't consider myself a prophet, a seer, or even the second coming of Nostrildamus. No, I like to consider myself a student of the game. I don't want to gloat....but here goes....

The Sox are in the Championship Series; A-Rod is home washing his money.

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :happybanana: :happybanana: