Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Farin

Doubt...Very good! 8/10...I might give it a higher rating if I watch it again...There was too much commotion going on at the time I tried to watch it...

Death Sentence...Kevin Bacon gets revenge on the gang that killed his son...This movie kept me on the edge of my seat, but it ends up being a very violent and bloody movie that made me cringe way too much...7/10

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Boat That Rocked, today with the Missus. 7/10.

I don't know what I expected really, but I suppose I was never bored. However I wish I'd bought the Soundtrack CD instead and waited till the Movie came to DVD.

And I really wanted to see 'Wolverine'. ;)

I just read what Ken said above about 'Slumdog Millionaire' above. It musn't have translated too well to DVD. It's the best Movie I've seen for years. 10/10.

Penguins was a good movie... not as sad as I expected (I hate seeing anything suffer) and actually left me smiling. :)

Today I watched two movies... "The Reader" with Kate Winslet, and "Frost/Nixon."

I had no clue what "The Reader" was about going in, and it seemed to move very slow. I was quite surprised to see Kate Winslet's boobs :laughing: I didn't think she'd do that :shocked: Weird sort of story. Well acted, and I found it to be one of those ones that left me thinking too much. And I hate thinking. ;)

8/10

"Frost/Nixon" was great. Watergate happened when I was too young to care, so this was very educational, and I loved that they included the real interview in the extras. Anything Ron Howard does is great, and this was no exception. I find it disturbing to see his brother Clint in every single one of his projects without fail. Is that because Clint needs a job, or because Ron needs an actor? :crazy: At any rate, the guy who played David Frost did an outstanding job. Very engaging.

9.6/10 (because I don't love Frank Langella)

17 Again.

I'm a brand new Zac Efron fan. I wasn't expecting much from that kid, but he really carried that show well. Very impressive. Cute movie, formulaic ending, and without Zac it would have sucked out loud.

Probably more of a chick flick. I saw one guy in the theater. One. And he was alone.

9/10 because it made me laugh out loud.

I just watched "Benjamin Button." Was that movie nominated for an Academy award? Really? It was intriguing, but gawd it was long... and slow... and when he got younger I didn't understand how his body shrank into a baby... I mean, if he's born looking old but the same size as a baby, shouldn't he die looking young but the same size as a grown man? I'm just sayin'....

7/10

but I really don't get how anyone could find Angelina Jolie attractive.

serious? I once told someone that if I could have plastic surgery to look like anybody else in the world, I would pick Angelina Jolie. I think she's gorgeous (minus the self-cutting and the unhealthy obsession with tattoos).

serious? I once told someone that if I could have plastic surgery to look like anybody else in the world, I would pick Angelina Jolie. I think she's gorgeous (minus the self-cutting and the unhealthy obsession with tattoos).

Ooh, but then you might end up looking like the Octo Mum.

No , No , allow me ,Shawna . I am a member of the Hemlock Society ( that sounds pretty medical , doesn't it ? ) , and can save you a bundle . :D

I can give lips an elephant would envy - just let me find my wife's med. school books here ... somewhere . I wanna do this ! :D