Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

Tonight I went on my myspace for the first time in ages. Does anyone have a clue why there's a funky blue line now that goes across? It starts at the bottom of the page, but as you scroll up, it scrolls up, too, it doesn't stay put, and it blocks some of the stuff on the page.

too weird.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have not taken it the wrong way at all MC. We kind of know your online character after all this time.

I would have just figured you were being nice.

My question is, how do I put a shortcut on my desktop. Firefox will only let me book mark stuff.

that's not good :P

USB connections should always be 'plug and play', ie you plug them in and it's detected automatically.

have you tried plugging it into different USB ports on your PC (there are usually more than one close to each other), maybe one of them is broken.

Since the tech forum appears to be up, here's my question ... is it a good idea (or even necessary) to have a seperate program to fix registry errors? I tried a free trial, and of course, I have a million of them, and of course after the first 100 the free trial is up ... :P

does anybody know how to delete a Facebook account.

for some reason Facebook sent out hearts to all my friends and I never requested that they do that! I am beyond embarrassed and thinking about never using facebook again.

You mean you didnt want to send me a heart? I am crushed!!

Since the tech forum appears to be up, here's my question ... is it a good idea (or even necessary) to have a seperate program to fix registry errors? I tried a free trial, and of course, I have a million of them, and of course after the first 100 the free trial is up ... :P

cleaning the registry might be a good idea from time to time to optimize your system (so that it runs faster again), eg if you installed hundreds of programs that you're not using ;)

or if a program didn't install/deinstall properly

in the end it's not the most important prog for a normal user...

I would suggest having a program like CCleaner that cleans your system of unused files, which includes the registry and just run it every couple of months :)