What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Parental Forgiveness

I am spending the weekend at my Dad's and borrowed his car last night to go to a concert. I did some (accidental) partial damage to it while driving back in the severe storm. I entered his home silently and went to sleep, knowing he would be mad at me. I woke up this morning to a new laptop with Win7 to replace the one that was damaged a month ago. :)

oooo we had to unload a bunch of stuff out of my car during that storm last night. Soaked to the skin, and freezing. Then the cherry on top was I got to drive home in it, too.

Your dad is a very forgiving man. My dad is forgiving, too, but not like that! :bow: :grin:

Your dad is a very forgiving man. My dad is forgiving, too, but not like that! :bow: :grin:

Yeah he is :D Luckily I found the fender (which was the damaged part) on the T-Bird and I-17 underpass just earlier. I had to drive in a puddle of water that up to the windows at the peak point. Now I can repair his car.

Very gothy ( or in '80 terms , underground ; it was a bit of Bauhaus )... I feel like listening to some Skinny Puppy now . :D

I liked it though , but feel very old suddenly . :( ( Death is COMING for YOU and ME ; which is true but it was further away then :laughing: ).

Back in the day , we never called it such . It was just 'weirdo gothy - music ' - like it or leave it . ;) I liked some of it . :) One hardly had to dance and Goth girls were easier take to bed , if you played your dark cards right . :laughing:

Back in the day , we never called it such . It was just 'weirdo gothy - music ' - like it or leave it . ;) I liked some of it . :) One hardly had to dance and Goth girls were easier take to bed , if you played your dark cards right . :laughing:

:laughing:

Yeah, really! All you have to do is raise your arms and head to the sky and yell, "I HATE MY PARENTS!! I JUST WANT TO DIE!!"...and you're in like Flynn, man!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :laughing: