What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is sad... I had to go all the way to page 2 to get to the What sweetens your coffee thread :o is no one sweetened lately? :D

MC I smoke those to :D

And my daughter sweetens my coffee to day :laughing: I did my usual check in with her by text and ask her if she was ok today. Her response was no. I asked her why and she said said, "Last night she thought she could fly so she jumped off her back deck only to discover she couldn't fly after all :crazy: ."

Well of course I called her only to hear her laughing her a** off :mad: She thought I might need a little excitement in my day :/ :laughing:

I just love her to death she is my heart :D

The kindness of strangers sweeten my coffee today.

There are a lot of people stranded at the airport, bus stations, and train stations in Portland. People are showing up with backpacks and bags of food from their homes and giving it to them.

Some of those people will be stranded there for days and have no extra money to deal with the situation they've found themselves in. :puppyeyes:

Poor girl. I only get a cold maybe every four or five years or so. Never the flu since I started getting Flu shots every year. Last time I got the flu it almost killed me.

They said if I had waited one more hour before going to the hospital it would have been lights out for me :crazy:

My daughter did make it home around 4:00 today so I am a happy camper s is she :D :D The power went off about the time they came down the driveway and stayed off until about 10:00 pm.

It was ok tho we have a generator and just used our camping gear to cook.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and are able to have their family with them. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and everyone stay safe :D