What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Indications of a really bad job when the flu is a sweeter alternative than going in to work.

:P

Hope you aren't throwing up and stuff, Edna.

No, I´m fine... :) I just slept almost all day... that was sweet! :grin:

I like my job and my co-workers, I´ll miss them when I´m gone to another job next week... but I didn´t have a vacation since last year. I needed some lazyness... :cool:

I needed some lazyness...

ah, laziness... one of the sweetest guilty pleasures in life. :grin:

Again, my son gave me a chuckle that'll stay with me for at least a week. Whilst mixing together the ingredients for Nestles Toll House cookies yesterday, he walked in and said, "What's that?" and it occurred to me that he's only ever experienced the pre-packaged dough that you just cut into squares and bake. So he was very hesitant to try one. But I scooped some dough into his hand so he could taste it, and the cookies are now almost gone. :crazy: :grin:

Right now I'm making 100 bucks an hour! wooohooo!..(No RonJon, not because of my go-go dancin') :D

Won another radio contest!...they call a person's name every hour...if that person doesn't call back within 10 minutes...I get another 100 bucks!...right now I'm on 200 dollars!.....This is sooooooooo sweet! :thumbsup:

Ok, so I flip away from football to see a bit of the Macy's Parade. I see that now there is a Planter's NutMobile. So we now have a WeinerMobile and a NutMobile. :P

If I were a bit more mature, and if I hadn't put that shot of good Tennesee whiskey in my coffee, I probably wouldn't find that nearly as amusing as I do. :D

Life sweetens my day and my night... people make me happy... I make friends most everywhere I go. I made many friends at my now former job.. it has been such a sweet day... :) we were a bit sad as me and another friend were leaving for a better place, but I love people, friends, my home, my family, my husband, my way of life, I love me!!! :grin: I love life, I love that bright side we all should try to see...

Yes, I know, I need some insulin... :grin:

How can I follow that? ^^^^ :P

Mrs Fitter has gone away (about 8 hours ago, now) for the weekend, leaving me to look after the wains- 3 of them- by myself. Ordinarily, this would reduce me to a nervous breakdown - who knows? Maybe it will have, by tomorrow afternoon.

But all three children are safely abed, and I haven't fallen out with any of them, yet. In fact, I've had a lovely afternoon and evening, they are all as content as could be, under the circumstances. Having got them all soundly settled down for the night, i have treated myself to an illicit smoke. Everything in the garden is lovely (metaphorically-speaking), God Is In His Heaven, etc., etc. :content:

Now, only another 42 hours to go. :crazy: :)