What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He does. He's a homme fatal... yet he's the best...

I had to leave him because he was becoming a problem

six years ago. Now if I can't sleep -only if I can't- I have a box of Ativan and I take half a pill or less... of course, it's totally another story. Actualy, no story at all... Prince Ambien is like King Quaalude... the dangerous type but hey, such a solution... :cool:

Just back from Roger, and no, I'm not hammered at alll

What I will say is that... weirdly, my sleeve smells a bit like the drink I was bought, and a small part of my hair does, too... and ther ewas a girl behind me who grabbed the shirt they were giving at the door (for free) and wiped her feet with it - and then handed it back to me. WTF? Gee, did I spill my dirnk on her? :laughing: I wonder... I left it there on the railing. :grin: Gawd, what a great time!!!

Physiotherapist charged me 40$ for a prescription of 'rest' and a neat A4 size printout telling me about sprains.

I'll get the money back (thanks, insurance), but couldn't I at least get prescription painkillers as a courtesy?!?!

So what I learned today - DO NOT GO TO THE DOCTOR.

O... my uni sent me to the physio guy. The evil, exploitative thing (the uni, that is).

He did suggest x-rays, but I didn't want them since I was/am pretty sure I haven't broken anything. His reasoning was that it's just taking a while to get better because I'm using it too much. I can't NOT use it I'm afraid, I have to walk :( HAVE TO! :mad:

I wish. Apparently the previous owners of our home let all the neighborhood kids cut through their yard/driveway, but we're not the previous owners. My father has already said that once we fence the yard in, if he sees any kid hopping over the fence, he's going to call the police.

We're from Chicago and it doesn't matter how long we've lived away from it, we're always going to be Chicagoans underneath it all. And if this were Chicago, not only would those kids have been arrested several times by now, their parents would be in trouble as well.