What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psshaw ! Mine are INSANE ... the father-in-law pulled a kitchen knife on my wife at New Year's 4 years ago for standing up to him and I had to talk him down ! ...AND THEN , come again, as though nothing had happened, thereafter ... Good times ... drunken bastard ! :P :laughing: :laughing: :jack:

Don't mess with Koreans - they have NO sense of humor ( and will admit it ).

You've both got it made ! :D

I think you win the crazy inlaw trophy Kevin :laughing:

a) What's with people who say the "S" at the end of Illinois....it's silent people! Same with Des Moines! Oh and people who say Missour-a...instead of Missouri...That one doesn't even make since. And the word Arkansas! How does that spell Ar-Kan-Saw? We have one state, Kansas....said how it's spelled....then we have Arkansas...how does the Ar change how you say Kansas?

b)Starbucks...nuff said...

c)The fact that countless people consider Eddie VanHalen to be a better guitar player than Eric Clapton or Jeff Beck...

I got up to check on my kid, who has the flu, and now I can't get back to sleep. So I'm here and trying not to let the sad thought interfere, but they're creeping... and the best I can do is try to ignore them... they're like a tiny little army marching over the dunes of my cranium and yelling in little who voices, "We are here! We are here! We are HERE!!!"

Not so much gear-grindin', but a bit bothersome nonetheless, is the fact I have be cautious and tactful around uber-religious nutjobs. Some can say, "God willing." Yet, I can't retort, "It'll take more than that to get it done." It's more bothersome when said religious nut is trapped in a hot girl's bod.

God works in mysterious ways... :beatnik:

Being from Kansas....going to school in Topeka...and seeing this every day on my way to class....

westboropicture.jpg

The "THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS" one really gets me. Three of my closest friends went to Iraq. One came back, and he is missing half of his right leg and three fingers on his left hand. Ugh. And to make it worse....this all happened before they passed the laws that prohibited protesting of funerals. So when my friends were being buried, these a**holes were standing at the gates hooping and hollering and carrying on.