What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since Lea's so "gullible" to these sorts of things I thought I'd post this to see if you wanna collect some millions. :grin: :grin: this has gotta be legit, right? I mean, they're even showing concern for the environment.

Ticket Number: 5647600545188

Attention: Lucky Winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)

Star Prize Winner in this months edition of the UK National Lottery

held on 12th Feburary 2009 in England.

This makes you a proud Winner of £850,000 Great British Pounds.

To claim your prize Contact the claim office with the underlisted

informations as soon as possible:

Name,Address,Country,Age,Gender,Occupation,Phone, Fax.

Best Regards,

Brian Adams

Email: claims-unit2@hotmail.co.uk

Tel: +447031998887 or +447031999580

Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Roehampton University does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Roehampton University is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by Roehampton University.

Roehampton University is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.

Isn't San Diego nearly just as hot? (or within 8 degrees on average.)

San Diego averages a temperate 70 degrees year round, at least the areas here on the coast. Summer the temps usually hover in the low 80's. We hit 90 maybe 5 days out of the year. The east county gets much hotter but I have no reason to go east very often. San Diego weather is pretty darn near perfect.

Those tv documentaries about wild animals... they´re constantly eating each other... :stars: my husband is watching how a little wolf is fired by his family in some desert and he has to find something to eat casue he hasn´t had food for two days... a little mole has already been eaten by some other wolf... :stars: :stars:

If god is so allmighty why didn´t he create something like plants of tofu or whatever -hey, he´s GOD, he can make it!- for the beasts so they won´t have to survive in such a cruel way...?

Okay...Hubby said someone called here last night and asked for me, but I was at work...something about a contest I entered for a new car...He said he wrote the phone number down, but maybe he wrote down the wrong number because he couldn't hear very well because my father in law had the t.v on full blast...so Hubby walks into the kitchen to talk, and then my father in law goes into the kitchen to rinse out his cereal bowl with the water on full blasts... :doh: ...Sooooo I don't think hubby got the number right...I've been trying to dial it, but no answer....And I've entered so many contest on line, I don't know if it's something I actually entered, or a scam...