What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I´m learning five new applications/programs whatever these days... I´m training for a month or more for my new job. I´m tired. Actually, I´m exhausted cause when I come home -and before I leave- I have lots of things to do too (other job, cleaning, etc)

I need a four days vacation.

I´m learning five new applications/programs whatever these days... I´m training for a month or more for my new job. I´m tired. Actually, I´m exhausted cause when I come home -and before I leave- I have lots of things to do too (other job, cleaning, etc)

I need a four days vacation.

You have my permission to take off for the rest of the year...OK, a few days in 2009 too.

yeah, it would be worse if you didn't know she was safe. Don't stress out about it... if you do, she'll catch that and be stressed, too, because you are.

I've spent more Christmases than I can count without my son, because we typically go to San Diego and he stays with his dad there. I can count on one hand the number of times he and I have awakened in the same house on Christmas morning. But I've always known he was happy, and safe, and that's what mattered.

That's true at least she's safe and has her power back on. Part of my problem is we're not usually separated for weeks on end and I worry about her far to much.

To top everything else off her new cell phone has gone belly up and she has to rely on others to even call me. At least it's insured so she can get another one but this wasn't a good time to have that happen.

Thank you for being so sympathetic ladies I feel better now :D

Now I hope you won't misunderstand me, but as far as I can remember your daughter is not that much older than me (?), and it certainly WOULD suck if I wasn't home for Christmas but there's nothing that would make me want to stay away from home more than if my mum kept telling me she can't stand to be separated from me too long.

I really mean this in a nice way ;)

She is 23 Fin and she misses me as much as I miss her :D She's whinging more about it then me. She's an only child and we've always been a tight knit family. Don't get me wrong she is quite independent and can take quite good care of her self. She's not even to spoiled being an only :D

She is going to try to make it home today so of course it's snowing again :mad: If the roads get to bad I'll ask her not to come but she is pretty determined and stubborn. We shall see. He dad is really starting to get antsy about it to so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't try to go get her.

From the amount of snow that's falling right now I don't think she's going to make it. It depends on how the roads they just got open are doing and, chains are required again.

Her car would never make it here it's to small and sporty. Her boyfriends brother is supposed to go get them. Her bf's family also lives here so I don't know if they will make it home or not. Roads are getting very bad again :puppyeyes: