What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

I have a long list of real life issues right now that might bitter my days but somehow I´m taking them as a challenge more than a pain in the bleep. I feel like the target in a horror movie or in a video game... :P I guess time will help to put things in their place -it´s mainly me who has to do that job, time just helps... - and I am missing the days where I could read a book.

Thanks for being there, Songfactors... :cool:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...of course! ;) and I grow stronger every day... :cool:

Now, Obama´s victory is making my day... :) Next time some bleep says anything against "yankees" - that´s how they call Americans in Spanish speaking countries- I´ll tell them about "I Have A Dream"...

Oh, that goes on another thread... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Tim, I wouldn´t suggest you switched to something different :shades: but you´re going to be sick every weekend if you don´t stop drinking and you´ll waste a delicious time. Though Peachy is right when she says

in 20 years you'll be reminiscing about this betrunken, no girl hooking up with evening as the best time of your life.

:laughing: :laughing:

I used to drink and get drunk for some two or three years. I remember very little about those days. One day I became allergic to alcohol, thanks god... :P

Ah, those were the days...! :grin:

I read there is a newer, more effective deer alert for your car on the market. It involves wiring your horn to your CD player. The kit comes with a CD of Al Pacino screaming at the top of lungs every 15 seconds, "HEY DEERS! WATCH OUT WILL YA! WHADDAYA STUPID OR SUMPIN!"

Understand it really works.

Just because this is gnawing at me... plural of deer is 'deer', distantdad! :shades:

Tim, I wouldn´t suggest you switched to something different :shades: but you´re going to be sick every weekend if you don´t stop drinking and you´ll waste a delicious time. Though Peachy is right when she says

:laughing: :laughing:

however, there's a difference between drinking every weekend and having a good time, and drinking to the point of hurling and blacking out. The latter suggests a propensity for alcoholism and should be kept in check, if not stopped altogether before it becomes a problem.

Holy over reactions ,Batman - he got drunk and passed out ( talking about Lizard ,yeah ? ) . Big deal . He's thought about it and doesn't wanna do it again -took me 10 years to come to that conclusion! lol! No need for interventions or big nosey noses ... :D

Back in the day ,Levis , YOU would still be considered a dork and a flopped out drunk a campus 'hero ' of sorts - ah , times have changed ... :laughing: :rockon: ;)