What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had this really bad sore throat for a few days now, preventing me from getting more than a few hours of sleep a night. I've gone through mass quantities of throat spray, lozenges, and tea. Yesterday morning It was really bad, I decided to visit the doc, so I make my appointment, arrive on time, making my co-payment, then waiting an hour for the doc to come into the room, thanks goodness for cell phone games, then he asks me a bunch of questions, takes swab to check for strep-throat, wait another half an hour, he comes in and says. You have a cold virus. !!!!? All this pain and suffering for a cold?!!! Wasting a sick day, co-payment, 2 hours of my time. @*$!!!! I still feel like crap, today at work.

The Blizzard of 2008!!!!!!!! :mad:

The snow hasn't stopped and it started yesterday around 10am, and the wind is just wild. You look out the window and just keep watching your car getting covered with snow, I can now see the roof and a little bit below that, and it is expected to snow until around midnight.

I HATE WINTER AND SNOW!!!!!

Benjamin Franklin may have given us bifocals and the lightning rod, but g-d his idea to mess up our inner clocks! :beady:

DST Wiki

I grew up in Central Indiana and we never changed time, but the southern part of the state did. :stars:

Edited by Guest
It was some dude named William Willet who did not invent anything useful or otherwise

It´s not that complicated, really... all you have to do is

1) remember you have to adjust clocks

B) be up at 2.00 am to do it

c) remember where are all your clocks (DVD, oven, tv, watches, computers, phones, cellphones, alarms, car, etc.)

d) get used to it.

It´s only six months until you do it again...

Not this time Ray :laughing: but that would be more the norm. The new guy seems like a nice enough guy but he's a bodybuilder jock type who thinks he's tougher then he probably really is.

She was a wrestler in HS and didn't even date that type back then. Was just surprised when I met him last night. He seem nice enough tho.