• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a stupid joke!! :laughing: :laughing:

...yes, it´s funny... ;)

My spanish husband brought my computer to his spanish friend who was supposed to upgrade it and fix some things beforeEaster. Now the husband says that they´re going to the mountain tomorrow (both) and the spanish friend leaves during the holiday, so when will he fix my computer? I won´t have my Mac before ten days, if I´m lucky.

Spain is for holidays, believe me... :P This isn´t serious at all.

No, he´s spanish. He just won´t understand it and will try to use his charm... :laughing:

This is a funny country. I can´t help but love it but yet I wonder how comes I´ve been living here for 34 years... yes, fun for sure in Spain :laughing:

I´m allowed to have just one, you can´t marry two guys. Besides, I would have to be sick to do so... I´ve got enough to clean with one at home... :stars:

Mine is so Spanish I can´t help but call him "the spanish husband"... we´re always laughing about how different we are... he´s so spanish... :laughing:

Edna, go throw a tomato at someone. Start a tomato war. :grin:

I´d love to... but then, guess who will have to clean it all again? :shades:

really? here they already call it "Black Monday", "one of the worst days since 9-11"

just imagine... this bank, "Bear Stearns", in January 2007 it was worth 20 Billion USD, last friday it was worth 3,5 Billion USD, and now it was sold for 250 Million...

sure, sure... it's all just a bad dream :stars:

oil is not really 111$ / barrel and the Euro isn't really worth 1,59$

:wacky:

Let us not forget that come May/June every U.S. citizen who makes enough money and not too much will get a whopping $600 from our generous Prez. Wow. I can buy 6 tanks of gas with that.

Does he truly believe that's going to stimulate the economy?

Let us not forget that come May/June every U.S. citizen who makes enough money and not too much will get a whopping $600 from our generous Prez. Wow. I can buy 6 tanks of gas with that.

Does he truly believe that's going to stimulate the economy?

He also "truly believed" that there were WMD's in Iraq. Doublethink.