American Idol 07

_Laurie_

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Mags has talked me into it once again. I swore I'd never watch it again after my beautiful Chris got the boot last year. But he's much better off now than he would have been if he'd won. So I'm back on the horse, at least until I get my panties in a wad about some other issue.

Have you seen the drunken Paula interview? So, so funny. That sister is intercoursed up. I don't have YouTube ( :( ), but if you do a search, I'm sure you'll find it.

What a psycho that kid was. I feel the exact opposite, TimLizzy. I think this part is boring, but I love the actual competition.

It looks like tonight they have a couple of mentally challenged kids on there, and as God/ Yaweh/ Allah/ Hasselhoff as my witness, if they get made fun of, I am not watching it ever again. AI likes to go for the shock value to get people talking, but that is absolutely wrong. Of course it hasn't even happened yet, but I am furious in advance.

A lot of people auditioning are unbelievably horrible.. It's sad how they try so hard to convince themselves they're worth anything at singing and they coem to this kind of thing and get shot in the face.

If you suck at something, it's best to just accept it and find something else.

How is it that people who can't sing don't know they can't sing? I can't sing, and I own it.

It sucked pretty bad when Simon said mean things about that one little guy with the eyes. Again, though, I think Randy was the completely rude one here.

How's about the bra-less daughter with the screaming blonde hair in the gold blouse singing "Don'tcha," and the mother with the ink-black hair who looked just like her? I don't think I've ever seen boobs hanging that close to the nether regions before. :puppyeyes:

I must say the people auditioning last night really sucked!! Paula is too nice. Simon should have walked up and slapped these losers silly.

How can they be SO tone deaf to actually think that the catterwaulling they do is singing? just sad...

I'm positive those fools were looking only for air time. There's no way they actually believe they can sing? :stars:

Have you ever been to Seattle? It wasn't fake...

It seems like the three major cities of the west coast (Seattle, San Francisco, and Portland) have the most authentically weird people in America. When they went to Vegas last year (I think it was last year), there were a ton of people who just wanted attention, and pretended to be weird, but in last night's audition, you could tell the weirdos were genuine weirdos. They should really come to Portland sooner or later, they'd get some cool people.

Best comment of the night...

Simon: this is ridiculous

Contestant: You're ridiculous