Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

American Idol 07

oh... that guy. He tried out for "So You Think You Can Dance" too. I think he's just trying to get his face on TV as much as possible. No other explanation for that thing.

Shawna, I'm referring to the black girl who sang one happy happy Dancing in the Street song, but when she went on to Dreaming of You, she messed up and was rejected. She was overly euphoric at first. I originally diagnosed her with mania alone.

I stopped watching when there was about 15 minutes left last night. There are too many of these auditions shows, and they all have lousy people. I can't believe that Randy actually argues back with people when they say things to him. He'd be smart just to shut up. But then, that'd be saying there's a possibility of him being smart...

I liked the guy (the first week) that said he's slept behind a dumpster before, and works as a gas station attendant. He had a great voice, but it seems all too well scripted for me - like the perfect story: Gas station employee, and bum one day, and America's next Idol the next? C'mon. Nevertheless, the dude had a good voice.

I am so glad the auditions are over. I'm ready for the final people to be picked so we can get on with the show. The one person I already love is the gnarly looking dude with the curly hair and glasses. I think his name is Chris.

I had a crush on him as soon as I saw him at the auditions!

I'm really surprised at some of the ones they booted. some I really expected to make it to the top twelve.