The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten Worst Songs #1

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this THUMBS DOWN VOTE THING is too complicated we can scrap it. I just thought it might be a bit of fun.

So far, the 3 songs we're voting on have scored:

Revolution 9 - The Beatles :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

13 Thumbs Down and the song goes into our "Worst Songs Nominations List".

Bobby McFerrin is alive. There had been rumours about his suicide but I belive it must be a joke...

Not a joke: a genuine misunderstanding.

Somebody turned on the radio and caught the tail-end of this news report...

"Following the discovery of the body, police revealed that there were no suspicious circumstances. The deceased man, who had repeatedly told colleagues that he was "fed up to the back teeth of hearing that stupid ******* song by Bobby McFerrin", committed suicide immediately on his return home that night. He leaves a wife and three children."

Ooh! cool! Don't worry you can thumbsdown your own too. But mine are really bad in case you hadn't noticed. And they're all pretty new so more reason for them to be worse than the ones that are older.

What if one day in the future they end up on a Golden Oldies compilation?

The current scores are:

Revolution 9 - The Beatles :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Remember the songs that get 13 or more ":thumbsdown:" are going to the "Worst Song Nominations"

Keep up the voting

Revolution #9 :thumbsdown:

Don't Worry, Be Happy :thumbsup: (really doesn't bother me one way or the other)

My Humps :thumbsup: (I know I'm the ONLY one, but I think it's fun)

Here are some others to consider:

Make 'em Say Uhh - Master P et.al. (I know Old 55 said no hip-hop, but this is too bad to leave off)

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something :sleepy:

Nookie - Limp Bizkit (just pick ANY of their horrible songs!)

Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew (OK, so you're dead, shut up already!!!)

Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford (The Britney of Hard Rock)

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)- James Taylor (Marvin oughta b**tch slap JT for butchering this song)

Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder

Hey dear edna and sweet Peaches, how about getting those thumbs working. :) I know edna hates Revolution 9, so please thumb it !!!

I hate to say this, but I don't think any of the guys except Farin and Malakin have gotten the hang of it - or maybe they just haven't seen it. Please guys, DON'T let it appear that the girls are smarter than us. But as I said to Radhi, if women are so smart, how come they marry us ? (And I'll bet your boyfriend or some male relative showed you how to operate those remote controls Radhi). :grin:

Jenny you can nominate that Hip -Hop one, but then I'm going to put ICE ICE BABY - Vanilla Ice. The "Under Pressure" ripped off riff is the only good part of it.

Maybe we just act dumb Shawna ? Too much knowledge can be dangerous. Val doesn't know that I can actually operate the washing machine. Well - 'short wash' anyway.

;)

ANYWAY....HERE'S A REVISED RULE: TEN :thumbsdown:s GETS A SONG ON THE LIST of 'WORST OF' NOMINATIONS. (INSTEAD OF THIRTEEN).

Also, it seems a lot of people like "Don't Worry, Be Happy" so I'm taking it out of the nominations. Congratulations Bobby ! Here's the standings FOR THE OTHER TWO (Not counting CeeCee's blatant attempt at rigging the voting, which the ever vigilant Farin spotted !)

Revolution 9 - The Beatles :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

They are teetering on the brink ! :P