madonna and dohert sexiest people?

invisible_r

Madonna has shown that she still has it by beating off rock's young upstarts to the title of Sexiest Female.

Voters in the ShockWaves NME Awards 2006 have crowned the Queen Of Pop as the most desirable woman in Rock'N'Roll.

The Subways' bassist Charlotte Cooper, The Long Blondes' frontwoman Kate Jackson, Be Your Own Pet's Jemima Pearl and Meg White were also nominated in the hotly contested category.

Pete Doherty has been voted Sexiest Male by the readers of NME and NME.COM at the ShockWaves NME Awards 2006.

The Babyshambles singer has rounded off a turbulent couple of months, which have seen the star narrowly escape a lengthy jail sentence, with the knowledge that he is still sending hearts up and down the UK into a flutter.

Heartthrobs Richard Archer from Hard-Fi, Carl Barat, Liam Gallagher and Maximo Park's Paul Smith narrowly missed out on the honour of being the poster-boy of choice for the year.

(nme)

I can see Madonna still being sexy....but Pete Doherty???? In that picture Peaches posted, he looks like Adrian Brody after being trampled by a herd of elephants.

Adrian Brody doesn't do much for me, but I would vote for him 10 times over this guy. The fact that he's a cokehead makes it even worse!

i think madonna is amazing, but she's showing too much of her groin in videos these days!

Soulsis, I just saw her latest video for "Sorry" and you are correct about the disproportionate amount of "groinal" camera angles. Okay, we all get it, you look great in your 40s. More power to you, sister. But for the love of all that is Kabbalah, put the baby maker away, Esther.