How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't want to get into the deer discussion, except to say that one side of this argument is completely in the wrong...

On Friday, my kids will step off the plane from Boulder Colorado, where it is approximately freezing, and we will head on home to sunny Menangle, where it is expected to be 108 degrees. Summer... we hates it!

LBBB

A bright 33 degrees today. It only feels hot because of the lack of clouds, but it's bearable. i'd almost call it 'cool' :o

(well, I use the logic that if the human body temperature is 37C, then anything below that should be 'cool' and anything above that should be 'hot'. I realise this is not how it works, though :grin:)

:mad: :mad: Not really mad, just jealous. I really need to be somewhere warm right now!

:) I sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on a lot because I almost never see snow. And when I do see it, it's not falling from the sky, it's already on the ground. I have experienced being able to catch a falling snowflake on my begloved hand only one time in my entire life. And it was a really beautiful little flake.

A bright 33 degrees today. It only feels hot because of the lack of clouds, but it's bearable. i'd almost call it 'cool' :o

Urgghh, change of forecast for the weekend. Now looking at 44C (that's 111F) on Sunday. I'm thinking that I might not play tennis after all.

LBB