Sign in to follow this  
Danielj

LIVE 8

Well, you should see all the other pictures!! :laughing: :laughing: His hair is great in this one... anyways, I still find him attractive.

But I prefer Roger Waters. Or the guy from A-ha (thank you, EA!!! :thumbsup:) Better yet, Steve McQueen... John Lennon... thought they wouldn´t be in great shape right now... :P

I never liked David Gilmour... not even when he was young. Nor Roger Waters when he was young. Now he looks like Richard Gere... Actually, Syd Barret was the cute one...

that's quite a strong statement. i really don't like hip hop but i would disagree with your statement

It's just my opinion. Not everyone will agree. I don't think rap is music. It's poetry with a beat, if I had to call it anything. It's not melodic, doesn't have any arrangement, no bridge, etc. It's just boom, boom, boom, with lyrics lyrics over it.

you can have your opinion of course jr! but the majority of rap/hiphop songs do actually have a chorus with singing and more often than not some sort of bridge too! i think that when one is unfamiliar with a certain type of music it can be a blur and all sound the same. like my friends who don't like rock music think that rock songs are boring and sound the same. it's all a matter of taste and what you are used to.

i think that when one is unfamiliar with a certain type of music it can be a blur and all sound the same.

Guilty as charged. :: But I also know I have heard enough of it to stick to my opinion.