Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

Whatcha Watchin On TV Now?

Shut up. I kept switching between "Mythbusters" and the "Most Extreme" countdowns on the Animal Planet. I love the countdowns. Do you know the flea is the most extreme jumper in the animal world? God, I'm smart. I'm off to make some vodka mouthwash...

I am currently watching the Orange Bowl and just got through listening to the most horrifying singing I have ever heard. Ciara performed at halftime and all I can say is why? Why do they insist on torturing us with these performers who can't sing worth a damn. Is anyone out there listening? We just want a good ole rock and roll band with a kick ass guitar solo in the middle. Not some teeny bopper who looks good in a tube top and can do the 1,2 step.

some teeny bopper who looks good in a tube top

Darn Mags! I didn't even watch the halftime show (I never do). But I'm all for bringing back the tube-top. Did she appear to be hiding teddy bears?

Seriously, the teams played rather poorly but evenly enough to keep the game interesting. Had I known I'd be up past midnight I'd never have begun watching. I'm a Penn State alum so I was happy with the outcome.

A documentary called 'Tribe' about a man who spends time with the Babongo people of Gabon, who take a powerful hallucinogen that sends them on a life-threatening, three day trip.

I thought it was hilarious...

"I realise now that running from the house probably wasn't necessary just because he was gay"!

Now watching Celebrity Big Brother Live.