Kurt Cobain - Murder or suicide discussion

scott

im doing an essay in English on that (a discursive(arguementitive)essay), so i have to get information for both sides of the story but i can't. there's not enough information that he killed himself, go to www.cobaincase.com and see. i believe that Courtney hired someone to kill him because she was jealous of the fame and the fact the he was leaving her and he was going to quit Nirvana. She did it! grrrrr! my friend always says to me "i wish he was still alive today" but i always reply with "Yeah, so do i, but if he were, would Nirvana be as well known nowadays?"

Courtney did it!

R.I.P Kurt :rockon:

Mmmm... guess it didn´t work... you click on quote, you copy, then you go back, click on another quote, then you paste... and try to separate the quotes... Hope it works now, dear Jilly!!!

Did it work?! Did it work?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Janis is in heaven. A troubled soul.

Same with Kurt. I never followed Nivana, but it seems he just didn't like who he was. Or rather, who the public percieved him to be. As far as suicide, I don't know. If it's true, what does a person think at that moment? Is there clarity? Ponderous, for sure.

I thought the question was bs, but I read up on it, and it certainly seems like A-Courtney's at the very least a piece of sh!t, and B-No way Cobain could have injected that much heroin, reorganized his paraphanelia, then grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger. He'd be dead in seconds.

Well, he died due to the bullet... he was loaded but maybe not enuf to die from an OD... I mean, maybe he wouldn´t have died if he hadn´t shoot himself. Overdose can be instantaneously or not... maybe he didn´t have heroin enuf in his body... well, I dunno, I guess he got a big fix and then he shoot himself.

i believe that Courtney hired someone to kill him because she was jealous of the fame and the fact the he was leaving her and he was going to quit Nirvana.

Yes, I read somewhere that the owner of a record store had come forward saying that he overheard Courtney trying to hire someone to murder Kurt. Who knows if it's true...the guy could have his own motives for lying about this. Kurt was trying to have her removed as beneficiary of his will. I believe he had an appointment with his lawyer? I don't know...from what I've seen of Courtney, she doesn't look as if she has it together enough to walk across the street by herself, much less plan a murder. Who knows? ::

• 6 months later...