Kurt Cobain - Murder or suicide discussion

scott

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Their has been way too many post on this....anyways, hey welcome to the boards ::

My view on it is, Courtney didn't kill him, Kurt was extremly depressed and had tried to commit suicide many times before, and whoever says "well yeah but the writing is different on the suicide note" If you took 3x the lethal amount of herion, you wouldn't exactly be neat and literate, I wish people would just get over it and listen to the music :headphones:

Jillianne x

I don?t believe his wife had much to do with it, unless it was a matrimonial crisis. I mostly blame it on a bad heroin dose, he probably started to become frenetic & turned to a state of panic. Under dreadful sanity, pulled the trigger to end his trip.

• 4 weeks later...

I think he commited suicide, as much as I dislike Courtney, I don't belive she murdered him, Kurt took 3x the lethal amount of herion anyways, and the week before his death, he became more depressed than ever and stayed indoors, yeah I think the more likely matter was that he committed suicide, I have many more reasons for why I belive this but, I will shut up now. He was an amazing lyricist and is missed :bow:

• 4 months later...

im doing an essay in English on that (a discursive(arguementitive)essay), so i have to get information for both sides of the story but i can't. there's not enough information that he killed himself, go to www.cobaincase.com and see. i believe that Courtney hired someone to kill him because she was jealous of the fame and the fact the he was leaving her and he was going to quit Nirvana. She did it! grrrrr! my friend always says to me "i wish he was still alive today" but i always reply with "Yeah, so do i, but if he were, would Nirvana be as well known nowadays?"

Courtney did it!

R.I.P Kurt :rockon:

:laughing:

Edna!!! you learned how to double quote!!! finally!!! Will you teach me!?

Oh, it´s easy... I guess I clicked on first quote, then I copied, then I went back to the thread and to the second quote, clicked on, then I pasted... and rearrange it all so I could double and triple quote... why don´t you try?