The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #196

Lucky

Oh paleasssssssssssse

Seriously. What difference does it make if you know what it means? I'm the worst speller/grammar artist here(and everybody knows it and some even know why) and if I have to worry about every word I post because it's not "proper" I'll post even less then I do now.

Sorry but my spelling sucks and my punctuation is even worse..Sue me and everyone like me :neener:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh paleasssssssssssse

Seriously. What difference does it make if you know what it means? I'm the worst speller/grammar artist here(and everybody knows it and some even know why) and if I have to worry about every word I post because it's not "proper" I'll post even less then I do now.

Sorry but my spelling sucks and my punctuation is even worse..Sue me and everyone like me :neener:

I was just responding to MindCrime....I knew what Phil meant to say and anyway,he had asked if "darnest" was a word.

I'm not particularly sure why you were coming down on me....especially since I didn't do anything.

This Sweet Love ~ James Yuill (2008) youtube and mp3

probably a renomination, I'm not sure though, listen to it and tell me if you already knew it :)

I Think I'm In Love ~ Spiritualized (1997) youtube and mp3

a note on the youtube vid: this is a part of "2001: A Spiritualized Odyssey", a mash-up of the famous film to music from Spiritualized... a remarkably well fit :)

I think I'm in love

(Probably just hungry)

I think I'm your friend

(Probably just lonely)

I think you got me in a spin now

(Probably just turning)

I think I'm a fool for you babe

(Probably just yearning)

I think I can rock and roll

(Probably just twisting)

I think I wanna tell the world

(Probably ain't listening)

I was just responding to MindCrime....I knew what Phil meant to say and anyway,he had asked if "darnest" was a word.

I'm not particularly sure why you were coming down on me....especially since I didn't do anything.

She's just kidding pink, don't get your back up. ;) phil, why'nt (again with nonwords :) ) you pt me with your votes before you leave if you can't find the time? You know you are voting for your two, and then just vote for my two .... that only leaves 6 others. Simple! :D

I didn't mean to give you the impression I was picking on you Pink. I really wasn't but I can see how you would have gotten that impression.

I was being snarky about grammer police but wasn't completely serious about it.

I really am sorry if my snarky little comment upset you it really wasn't meant to :)

I didn't mean to give you the impression I was picking on you, Pink. I really wasn't, but I can see how you would have gotten that impression.

I was being snarky about grammar police, but wasn't completely serious about it.

I really am sorry if my snarky little comment upset you. It really wasn't meant to. :)

:grin: :grin: