Happy Birthday, Fin!

Farin

It's just barely begun, m'dear - 's early morning in teh GMTzone.

Anyway - Fin, whenever you get here, you should know that as you age, your mental capabilities go into a steep decline. Being so much older than you, I should know. Therefore, I have embedded a supersecret message in the following rebus. This will give you a mental workout so that your brain cells don't degenerate. Much.

---------------------------------------------

32zp2wy.jpg

Me.

---------------------------------------------

Since they've probably already started going into remission I have included punctuation and the very last word. If I had not your head would explode obviously. These rebuseseseseses.... rebi... are v. challenging.

Once you solve it, you can have:

oqevy8.jpg

This lovely cupcakecake that one professional chef is setting down right in front of you. I hired him/her just for this occasion (PS: may I borrow 5000 pounds? My currency converting calculations were a bit off...)

Supersecret messages ftw! :happybanana: :D :D ;)

Thank you everyone! :grin:

Radhi, I'm still struggling with the rebus... actually I'm still stuck on the first one. Moose? Mammal? :confused:

I think you really forgot to make it coherent :(

(edit: there's my cake at last, next to my name :cool: People in different timezones and SF lagging four hours behind nicely extends my birthday)