What would you do?

MindCrime

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this has happened several times over the years, I'd set aside one 24 hour period to play every track he/she recorded that's in my collection and hoist a toast to that artist's memory.

What would you do if the artist you were either indifferent to or disliked "kicked the bucket" suddenly? (As in: Die, Pass away, singing with John & George, got a Final Exit ticket, bit the big one, etc.)

Apologize, change the subject and ask him if he knows Doc Holiday. He's my great x5 uncle or something :D A lie, yes. But he wouldn't know that :D

WWYD if you woke up tomorrow and discovered you were the only person on earth that woke up?

Edited by Guest

If this isn't a "need to have," or a legal/medical/financial matter, adjust your lifestyle to a lower level. (In other words, forget about it!)

What would you do if you discovered you were (distantly) related to the likes of Donald Trump or Paul McCartney?

I'd probably be as wired/facebooked/game-crazed/gadget-happy/twitter-addicted as possible! (However, conspicuous consumption is out of the question these days, so I'd be saving coins and currency.)

What would you do if the layoff/downsizing axe fell upon you/your family?

Edited by Guest