Someday I'll wear pyjamas in the daytime

Afternoons will be measured out

Measured out, measured with

Coffeespoons

...and T.S. Eliot

The Magnificent Seven ~ The Clash (1981) Video

in case you didn't know, hip-hop was invented by Blondie and the Clash :shades:

Plato the Greek or Rin Tin Tin

Who's more famous to the billion millions?

Sorry Jen, all I could find for the Madonna one was a live version. I hope it's ok! :P

I found this on our main site Lucky.

Take A Bow - Madonna

The video obviously isn't her but the widget is. I had to search for the song by using the browse by title option.

I do have a question about that. Sometimes I can only find a song by using the artist because the song isn't listed by title. Sometimes it's the other way around so I always try both ways. This time I didn't find it by using either of those options and had to use browse by title. Am I the only one this happens to?

Tim I will also miss not having you play but I do understand needing to take a break. I've been thinking about that myself and you've been playing a lot longer then me :D Hope your not away to long ;)

I'm back, with two really, really good nominations.

The first is from arguably the most talented multi-instrumentalist singer-songwriter in the world today:

Chicago - Sufjan Stevens (2005)

The second is my favourite live song of all time. I wouldn't normally post a live track here when there is a studio version on YouTube, but this is an exception. This, along with Teacher, is one of the two Tull songs I recommend to non Tull fans.

Hunting Girl - Jethro Tull (1977)