Sign in to follow this  
DBrown

Sexiest woman in rock

ooo Bluesy... I have always loved this song! Linda was my first favorite female singer before Stevie. In the short span of this thread so far both my favorites are represented. :grin:

Carly Simon (still is!)

I was going to say Grace Slick but well... :P she was very sexy when she was young anyways.

Deborah Harry is still gorgeous.

Chrissie Hynde?

Here are my seconding votes for Linda Ronstadt (still lovely and sexy); Deborah Harry (ditto); Ronnie Bennett Spector (she and her sister, Estelle were knockouts as Ronnettes back in the 60's).

I always thought that Susanna Hoffs was quite sexy. If any of you have ever seen Nan Mancini and Johnny's Dance Band I know you'd find her to be incredibly sexy. A couple of the girls in En Vogue (remember them?) were hot, too.

I know Beyonce isn't "rock", but she's gorgeous, IMO. Pink is very pretty, too, when she's not making "tough chick" faces.

Pat Benatar......Salt N Pepa.....the ladies from the Go Go's....

I agree with Uncle Joe about Susannah Hoffs and the ladies from En Vogue

I don't recognize those ladies....wait, is the one in the red scarf Meg White?

How about Liz Phair,Sheryl Crow?

Red scarf is Meg, the other is Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley. And I agree with Ms. Phair being sexy.

After tonight's Margot and the Nuclear So and So's concert (which was excellent, by the way), I've developed a bit of a crush on the keyboard player.

margot-nuclear-so-sos-prefix.jpg

On a side note, Shawna, you might want to look into interviewing somebody from this band.