SF Fantasy Football 2008

Kevin

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy ,I don't know how to put this nicely ... but your team sucks royally ! :laughing: :laughing:

There is no nice way to put it, and I wouldn't expect you to put it nicely. My team does suck! I hate fantasy sports! And Tom Brady is a p*ssy! He can't even play with a measley torn ACL and MCL! It's not like the old days, I tell ya....Larry Csonka broke his nose every other week and never missed a game; Joe Namath had one knee and still won the Super Bowl; Joe Montana was gay and he never complained about an injury.

The game's just not the same anymore, I tell ya. Troy Polamalu was right: It's turning into a wimpy league.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Ahhhh ! I LOVE fantasy sports -just wish Joe was here to whine as well ! :cool: :laughing: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Good whining , though , bud ! Just made my day !

BTW , I said not only do they suck , but that they suck royally ! you may even lose to cyberjudge - and he's not even trying anymore .

I feel guilty as well. :shades:

I needed a QB for Brees' byeweek, and there was Kurt just hanging out there. What's a girl to do? I've always been partial to Kurt (the STL connection, plus the man is hot ;) ) and I'm tickled with the way he's playing. I'm in a bit of a dilemma over which to play this week. :P