SF Fantasy Football 2008

Kevin

Well , by a rough count -and both of us waiting for Mon. games at QB , I think it's going to be reasonably close with Mon. making the difference . So far Tomlinson and your receiver seems stalled . If either breaks out I'm doomed though . Hoping for a low scoring dull game there , or a route by Indy .

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good matchup ,Lucky . Brees seems to be flying again . The difference came down to a choice of defenses .

Holy points ,Phil ! You're really gonna shake up the standings this week and lead by points, I think , leading to a variety of possibilities .Week 13 is gonna be very important.

The obvious , but : be sure to look at your rosters before Thursday , as there will be a number of games then .

RJ , the dice are in your hands this week - win and you may join the top 4 ; lose and you'll rule the consolation round - depending on the 69ers ,of course . I hope my collapse doesn't come in the playoffs . This week , too , would have been preferable to that , as we are all usually due at least one .

Sammy :I feel as though there were a death in the family . Last by week 13 ?!?! The world has gone insane , and looking at your roster , it really isn't so bad ... I really don't know either what you could've done ?!?!? Go figure .