SF Fantasy Football 2008

Kevin

August is beginning to slip by , so if you are interested in playing Fantasy Football this season , please post below .

You have a bit of time to think about it still, but hopefully we could get a draft going perhaps sometime in the week of the 18th . All that is required to play is at least a reasonable understanding of American Football , continued interest for 16 weeks , and even better , some experience with Yahoo! Fantasy sports games , though this is not vital . As well , unlike baseball , one need only prepare their team for 1 game a week for 16 weeks , so it is much less time consuming . I hope we can get at least 8 players again this year .

If you have any questions about the game , feel free to post them here , too .

Thanks !

Kevin

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Joe, come play with us! You don't have to be available too awfully much, for football. You know you want to .... ;)

and thanks Joe! If you don't play, I will appreciate a cheerleader. Just be careful with those pom poms. :D

Edited by Guest

I'm in, and not taking Favre. We get the Jets on local TV around here and I can confirm that they suck. I can understand why Favre wouldn't know this in Green Bay, but someone should have told him.

Anyway, looking forward to an exciting season of FF, and thanks for organizing Kevin.

League Members so far: Mindcrime , Cyberjudge, Phil , Lucky , RonJon , Carl , Sammy , Kevin (8) ...

Joe ?! We can give you most of the week to think about it , but then we'll have to get going .

I'll set up the site and registration info . within a day or two , so watch this thread for info . to sign up . If you have any questions regarding the league or game feel free to post here or PT me directly .

Aww , shucks ... YOU 'guys' ... ! :blush: :blush:

No , it's been my pleasure , and as long as you are willing to play ( and be abused and/or be kicked around by my awesome teams ) , I'll keep setting them up ... until I get bored with it - or all of you - though , you understand ! :shades: :laughing:

Edited by Guest

Ok , the league is set up and you can go and register . Once all are in , we'll proceed to the draft . In the meantime you can pre-rank your draft picks if you wish . Remember , though , you have to register from the Yahoo! Fantasy Football main page ( http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup/ ) and not from the league page url below . Be sure to choose the free fantasy football ( blue icon- 'Join A League ' ) and not the game you must pay for ( yellow icon -'Join A League ' ).

Congratulations, your league and team are registered:

League ID: 499635

League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/499635

Password: Carl