The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #126

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #126 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

**The "Every Song List" is presently under reconstruction. The Artist portion of the list is complete, so use that to double check your nominations please!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, Lea. This is not a nomination, but it fits in nicely with your ghetto theme...

Think About It - Flight of the Conchords

as does this one...

Inner City Pressure

Edited by Guest
I forgot a song. What difference does it make to you why I edited my post? I'm a grown woman. I pay taxes. I vote. I think I have the right to edit without having to explain myself to you, dag nab it. Go read a book, will ya?

Gobbledigook ~ Sigur Rós (2008) Video

Live with Björk at Naturra

"That was a fun song to do. It's the most loose and free song form we've ever done. It has a funny story. We wrote it on the night of the Eurovision song contest. We were in a rented farmhouse, it was a long evening, we watched the whole contest, and afterwards our brains were so fried we had to write Gobbledigook. The title means nothing, it's just some bulls--t line that means some sort of prank. It translates badly into English - something like things going wrong, like roofs falling down on to your head."

Hash Pipe ~ Weezer (2001) Video

"A totally insane song about a homosexual transvestite prostitute."