The Random Sycophancy Thread

Red Fish

i have the feeling the internet was invented long after your time

:laughing:

Oh Nammy you are soooo funny! I just love reading your posts, they are so very clever. Unlike some people that rely on sarcasm or spite, you are filled with sweetness and light, and that just shines through each and every time you post. :bow: :bow:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a thred for suckingup to other people alternatively you can use every other thred on the forum please only use the bowing emoticon :bow: and the quote button thx for your tikme

Since I am the queen of fawning obsequiousness and overuse of emoticons, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you, my dearest Namahage, for not only creating such a brilliant thread but also for spelling the word sycophancy correctly and using it properly within its context. You are the wind beneath my wings.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

}:|Who

I am honored and delighted and thrilled beyond belief that Master Sir bazooka has come down off His mountain top to grace us with His presence in this, the most important thread of all time. It is befitting that Master Sir bazooka be included in this thread because it is entirely possible that the sycophancy trend on Songfacts is directly related to my long term and unabashed reverence for Him. I worship the quicksand Master Sir bazooka walks on.

:bow: :bow: :bow: