The Random Sycophancy Thread

Red Fish

why do you keep trying to deal with this supposed honestly of these statements ive already said the praising and bowing is far too common sincere or not by your argument the lack of body language facial expressions and intonation could just prove my side i mean after all you have no other way to interpret these posts than by your own eyes and i for one do not see it like you

peaches i understand but by saying you liked me at the time of the comment it seemed to me that you suspected i felt left out ive honestly gone over your message a couple times and i guess i have trouble reading it any other way

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peaches i understand but by saying you liked me at the time of the comment it seemed to me that you suspected i felt left out ive honestly gone over your message a couple times and i guess i have trouble reading it any other way

I've read it again and I suppose it could be taken that way. However, you've got to know that there is no reading between the lines with me. What's there is what's there. I think I was trying to tell you that I kiss your besainted ass as much as I kiss everyone else's.

Now I am sending you a formal invitation to kiss mine. :bow: