Red Fish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread will never die

because it lives all over the forum

*goes to live in a swamp like yoda*

I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I think I have just realized that Namahage started this thread because it is somehow irritating to him that us Songfactors actually like each other and aren't afraid to show it. Well, here's a newsflash...I like you too, you doofus. I know I've used the laughing emoticon as a response to some of your jokes and although I can't be 100% certain, I've probably used the bowing one for you as well. So suck on that, you big dummy.

Here's another one for you...:neener:

No, not that you were left out, but sickened by the mutual support shown here amongst members. Maybe it is uncomfortable for you? Granted, it can become a circle jerk at times, but the sentiment is sincere. Feel free to bow or not.

So the sycophancy is excessive.

I also reckon that the quality of the sentiments cannot be easily defined in text accurately due to the lack of seeing facial expressions or body language, not to mention intonation. I will choose to read comments from my friends here in the way I believe that they were meant, at face value. If I have any questions, I will ask the author. The exception being Kevin, but I do not think I am alone there.

You strike me as a sh!t stirrer who likes to shake things up for their own amusement. I dont think a lot of people like that too much. I am not one of them. I hope you continue to do what you do. Read that however you like.

So the sycophancy is excessive.

I also reckon that the quality of the sentiments cannot be easily defined in text accurately due to the lack of seeing facial expressions or body language, not to mention intonation. I will choose to read comments from my friends here in the way I believe that they were meant, at face value. If I have any questions, I will ask the author. The exception being Kevin, but I do not think I am alone there.

You strike me as a sh!t stirrer who likes to shake things up for their own amusement. I dont think a lot of people like that too much. I am not one of them. I hope you continue to do what you do. Read that however you like.

Namahage is just lucky this ain't the 'Old Songfacts ' or he'd have been hounded out and not received any compliments whatsoever ... :laughing: :laughing: :shades: ... ah, the good ol' days ! :bow: