Fantasy Baseball 2008: SF 4 & IV

Kevin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing:

... and another bunch went today, too , I see ! :cool: Too bold a style for me ( unless I was hopelessly in or near last place , perhaps ) . I'd be fretting for weeks whether I overdid it or not , but it does seem to work out for you , usually . I'd venture that you must be keeping a closer eye on each of your guys and their possible replacements than I am . Either that , or you just have a knack for pulling the right things out of your a*s ! :laughing: :thumbsup: :bow:

Say, are you ' the hatchet man' at your place of employment , too , by any chance ? ;)

That'd be good Ron if it were September.

With the way the NL Central is shaping up there's only going to be one team from the NL East in the playioffs.

I can't believe that both the Cubs and Brewers have strengthened their starting rotations so much. And the Cards are expecting Carpenter back. If he's effective it's going to be interesting to watch. Not fun so much, just interesting. Right, Carole?

Yup Joe, Carp should hopefully be back by August, and if he's in good shape, the Cards are positioned to do great. Big if. Also IF Mulder gets himself straightened out, they are a heck of a one - two punch. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...