Announcements

edna

You guys had a thread fight while I wasn't around - and now all traces are gone ?! You know how much I love those , too ... ( you rotten b*stards ! ) . :( :beady:

Welcome back Kevin hope your trip was nice.

I missed the thread to :( sounds like it might have been very entertaining :laughing:

You guys had a thread fight while I wasn't around - and now all traces are gone ?! You know how much I love those , too ... ( you rotten b*stards ! ) . :( :beady:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome back wherever you are/go/come from, Kevin... :bow: :bow:

Yes, I thought you would have loved it!! :grin: Too bad you were not around, but no, not all traces are gone... :shades:

Every husband should leave their wife for a week or so , occasionally , ... they are so much sweeter when you come home ! :laughing: :thumbsup: }:|

YES!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow: I´m hoping my husband will leave me for a week and go with his family to the beach... or maybe I will leave him for a week and go to my friend´s place in the South...

no, husbands should NEVER leave their wives......

I disagree. My husband leaving his wife (me) was the most unexpectedly wonderful thing he ever did. It took me about 3 months to pick myself up out of the gutter, but after that I have gotten stronger ever day and not looked back.

*girl power* :grin: :grin: