Announcements

edna

Tumblr is like blogging for people who are too lazy to really blog.

When you get on your tumblr, you see what everyone else is posting and are given the option to post something yourself. You can post a video, picture, text, audio or a link. It's really easy too. Just either upload whatever you wanna post or, in the case of a video, copy the embed code and then put in a caption if you want then hit create post. Simple. It also can connect with Facebook and Twitter simultaneously posting whatever you post on Tumblr onto Facebook and Twitter.

I've thought about joining Tumblr because I can't stand for there to be something out there that I am not into. But honestly, I've got Facebook, Twitter, a blog and my life here at Songfacts. I'm really not that interesting. What else could I possibly contribute to society through Tumblr?

I've thought about joining Tumblr because I can't stand for there to be something out there that I am not into. But honestly, I've got Facebook, Twitter, a blog and my life here at Songfacts. I'm really not that interesting. What else could I possibly contribute to society through Tumblr?

Perhaps it's not what you could contribute but to whom. You could send videos, write thoughts, post audio and all kinds of stuff through Tumblr to a much wider audience than Songfacts gives you. It's also a nice way to keep up with Twitter because you can sync it with Twitter and all of your things you post will automatically be posted on Twitter as well and you will see all the Tweets of the people you follow.

I enjoy it :D

I was about to talk about Tumblr but never mind.

Yay! You (and by you I mean your significant other) are having a boy! I know you are young and I know this may not have been the most planned of situations, but babies are absolutely wonderful. I am so happy for the both of you. Don't let yourselves get overwhelmed to the point that you don't enjoy watching that little lima bean grow up into a cool little person that you want to hang out with.

Wow, that was a lot of motherly excitement on my part. :laughing:

oooo a son. Easier than raising a daughter! (ummm... I'm just sayin'... it's what I've heard - and judging by me as a child, I certainly believe it)

My big announcement is my poem has placed in the Top 20 in the Southwest Writer's Competition. I have no idea which poem placed, since I entered 5 of them. :laughing: But what the heck. They'll announce the winners on August 1st. But it's an honor just to be nominated, right? :grin:

Eek, I've been busy & missed important happenings! Congratulations Shawna! I can't wait to read the winning entry. :bow:

And Ben, congratulations to you as well. And to mom (like Peachy said, the you in You ;)! And to little Nathanial, on being given such a cool name. Naming is your first opportunity as a parent to mess with a kid, and you chose well. :)

Edited by Guest
it's a simple word carole, spell it right ...