The Songfactors' Choice DIAMOND Top Ten #75

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry, The Red Hots rock more than THREE (3) songs of the Beatles, according to the SFers... and you know they're always right :shades:

Let me disagree, mein freund... :shades: The Beatles rock :bow: RHCP might rock too, but The Beatles definitely do. And the SFers are not always right... but RonJon is.

Not enough Beatles...

Now we´re talking... :cool:

RHCP might rock too, but The Beatles definitely do.

Good bands, but they're both overrated.

I'm not overly impressed by this Top Ten. The Number One was predictable, a FANTASTIC Jethro Tull song didn't even make it, and the Beatles, Stones, and Chili Peppers all have much better tunes than what made the list.

I have no qualms with "Let It Be" or "Desperado" (two tunes that surprisingly had not yet made the Top Ten list).

Watch out! I'm bringing out the big guns next week!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

"all ...right" Top Ten?

ah I see...

and first: Special Tens don't follow the rules of the Regular ones (so theoretically you could nominate ANY eg Beatles songs)

second: we already had that suggestion: there will be no Beatles/Stones/Led Zep/S&G/ whatever Special Tens :)

:headphones:

Edited by Guest
edited... a bit...

Yes, it's been a great Diamond Top Ten. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately a few people missed voting.

I was particularly sorry to see Rayzor miss out. I hope that he's OK and hasn't suffered another seizure. I sent him an Email to say that he is always welcome on this Thread, and I don't worry how much he chats. I like to see people enjoying themselves.