Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I haven't sent you a friend request yet, it's because I don't recognise you. :grin:

To reiterate, I am Cs19872, and I am now part of the Songfacts group.

If you are wondering how I have managed to listen to around 5000 songs in the last few days ( :P ), my charts have been scrobbled from my three year iTunes history. :)

Edited by Guest

I have iTunes, Last.fm, MyStrands, AND Mogger installed on the Mac portables. iTunes is set for "Party Shuffle" and runs in the background during random surfing sessions on the Internet. Each of these music networking sites have different kinds of music fans. (Mog.com is part of Rhapsody.com, but Moggers can upload an MP3 from their collection, if they have enough patience and something interesting to post.) I found Mog.com when both Last.fm and MusicStands were offline, early last year. I see that the Songfacts group at Last.fm continues to "live long and prosper." :beatnik:

Okay, I think I'm a dork but I feel comfortable revealing that information to you, my loving and accepting Songfacts family.

How do you find out what groups are on last.fm? I'm a member of SF, natch, but I'd like to branch out to others. However, I can't for the life of me find some sort of comprehensive group list. I know it's right in front of me, but alas, it eludes me. Ayudenme, por favor.

ah crap. well, I finally went into and joined last.fm, had to extend my name because it was taken, and can't for the life of me figure out how to add something to the SF playlist so you all can forcibly enjoy the sounds of Roger.

Do I have to download the software before I can add a song? This is so beyond me.

I'm not too sure about that...

I know you need the software to add ("scrobble") the songs that you are listening to on your PC

(you can use add-ons to most currently used media players)

I'm not really sure if you need the software to add songs you listen to from radio stations or single tracks

- I usually use it, because the flash player doesn't like me :crazy: :P

ah crap. well, I finally went into and joined last.fm, had to extend my name because it was taken, and can't for the life of me figure out how to add something to the SF playlist so you all can forcibly enjoy the sounds of Roger.

Do I have to download the software before I can add a song? This is so beyond me.

I don't know if you have the SF username and password, but you can't add songs to the SF playlist without logging in as SF... am I getting you wrong?

No Seek, you're getting me right. I'm confused, then. I thought the whole purpose of having this Songfacts-last.fm was so we, as the SF community, could add songs to the SF list as OUR list. But I can't do it unless I have a password?

Maybe I should leave it alone. It'll take me too long to figure it out anyway. I'm not terribly computer-savvy.