Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

Attention Fishies!

For those of you with Myspace, Facebook, Last.fm and Twitter accounts, and for those of you without... we now have an up and running site for all the Songfacters to swim on over to! :grin:

Exciting times are on the way for the site, so if you don't have a MySpace, Facebook, Last.fm or Twitter account, or Songfacts on your friends list, make sure you get clicking!

songfactsbannerre4vi8.gif

myspace.pngMyspace Page

facebook.pngFacebook group

lastfm.pngLast.fm Group

twitter.png Follow us on Twitter

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I am addicted to facebook.

Badly :/

If any of you are on there, I have made a Songfacts awareness/appreciation group :)

If you join, and don't want other members to know your personal details from your profile or feel you have to accept friend requests (I feel guilty saying no...), make sure you only let people see your limited profile (you can edit this to show as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with).

They tell me this:

You are using an incompatible web browser.

We detect that you're using Internet Explorer on a Mac.

Unfortunately, that's a really old program that doesn't work very well with Facebook.

Actually, it doesn´t work at all...

I will try from the office computer...

Glad to see you around, Sue :)

I already did from work... buut I didn´t remember my gmail password so I´ll have to wirte it down on a paper and do it again tomorrow.

It´s amazing what a normal computer can do... :laughing: I´d even burn cds there if I didn´t have to work... :grin: