Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

I'm not a big user of either, but in social networking Twitter is currently second only to Facebook and much ahead of other sites. Compare Twitter's rank to tumblr.com and you'll see what I mean.

Putting that aside, good for you, Kenne :)

I could be more active on SF's twitter account, but I try to tweet at least the most important site news there :)

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare Twitter's rank to tumblr.com and you'll see what I mean.

not yet, but wait another year or two.

How would you even begin to draw a comparison?

I was comparing them in the same sense of comparing twitter to Facebook. They are two separate things, but both popular web sites and I believe Tumblr is about to offer social networking soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

ANNOUNCING

The new Songplaces Facebook Page!!!

Under construction, but it will be AWESOME. I plan on having quizzes and scavenger hunts and most of all a whole lot of really great articles to tell people about!

[smallest]Now, if only I could figure out how to make it all fancy and stuff.[/smallest]

But meanwhile, go and "like" the page! I need at last 25 "likes" so I can get a page "name." I don't even know what that means, I but I think I need one!!! Get to clicking!!! :grin:

• 1 month later...

Raymond likes this :thumbsup:

Hey SongFactors! If you all wanna see me with a great Canadian bushman beard than get to the Songfacts group to find me and check my photos (only a few) I'm not drinking in one of them! :shocked:

Love what you're doing Shawna! :bow: Maybe people can check in more often... *ahem* (look who's talking) :wink:

• 1 month later...

Another big announcement:

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

Our Twitter account is active again! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with the happenings! There will be tiny little quizzes and trivia about historical dates in music, at least one per day - and you won't want to miss a single one!

Also: another plug for our Songplaces Facebook group. It has changed from just a "page" to a "group" so everyone can contribute and share - but you must request to join! So go there today!!

:guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock:

• Carl unpinned this topic