What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note, Jane, do you have space in your desk to stash snacks in? I keep healthy snacks in a drawer in my desk. It saves me from trips to the candy machine if I need to munch in between meals.

Today, the drawer is empty, so a trip to the candy machine is imminent. Can I buy you a Snickers?

Jenny, thank you...nice to see some sweetness on this thread! :grin:

I normally have granola bars and crackers but with all that has been going on around here forgot to bring more in and didn't bring any thing from home to eat. Someone here did have some candy so that will hold me over, I will just drink a lot of tea...good for the system anyways.

raspberry water and tomatos...love summer veggies!! Still craving a snickers!! ;)

That won't work, you see. Did I ask for the Snickers? No I did not. I just took the stuff. Politeness and subtle hints don't work on people with Snickers. And they are not frequently used by people who WANT Snickers either :grin:

I don't think Snickers are that good, really. However, if you are hoarding Reeses Cups, I will burn down your house to get at them.

Oh then you would love this cookie recipe, you have a minature reese cup in the center of a chocolate chip cookie. You wrap the dough around the reese cup and you have to bake then in a mini muffin tin....yummy!!!!