What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just had Shrimp, mushrooms and Broccoli in garlic Parmesan cheese sauce over pasta, bread sticks and green salad.

For desert we will be having Angel food cake covered with cling peaches and whipped topping.

Oh yeah, and lots of milk :D

Is that something you buy somewhere or make it at home? It sounds good :ooo:

Well MC, growing up in my house, my Dad had all kinds of combo's he use to make...This was one of them... :P ....And they are really good...you can always add some zuchini, onions, what ever you like...but you have to use the good pepperoni from the deli...cut it in nice thick slices and throw it in a pan with a little olive oil and add whatever you like...good stuff!

:P

Right...Try it, you'll like it!

Heat up some olive oil in a pan, throw in your sliced pepperoni, sweet peppers or hot, or zuchini, onions.....then beat a few eggs with a little milk and pour over the other ingredients...add some salt, pepper too...and top with you choice of cheese... :P

Fried Salami Sandwiches are good too...with a nice piece of Italian Bread and roasted peppers...with melted provolone cheese....Yummo! :)

Edited by Guest

Tuna sandwich made with Miracle Whip on wheat bread. There are also sour cream and onion potato chips inside the sandwich. Washing it down with a Pepsi. Burp.

:bow: I think you are eating my sandwich! You have all the ingredients down pat ... Miracle Whip not mayo, wheat bread, the chips on the sandwich (sour cream & onion is a very nice touch). And a pepsi. Perfect. :D