Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Why, just this morning. I accidentally tried to climb the stairs leading with my left foot (as I used to do) and put a strain on my left quad that still hurts. Since the knee replacement I have to lead with my right when ascencing stairs, at least until I build up the left quad some more.

< Rad-ji, you have already arrived at being someone of whom I approve...100%. I admire you greatly.

v Any advice on building up my leg and returning it to its once awe inspiring strength?

^ absolutely! Of course, that might also present reasons for not doing so well with the therapy... wouldn't want to look forward to the day when the pretty PT didn't come 'round anymore, right? ;)

> My Chargers are playing the Pats today. I don't want to be alone.

V Do you get too caught up in sports teams sometimes?

^ absolutely! Of course, that might also present reasons for not doing so well with the therapy... wouldn't want to look forward to the day when the pretty PT didn't come 'round anymore, right? ;)

Last week I went to see my dad....I said "so you're walking pretty good now, is the therapist still coming to the house?".....he said "Well, maybe in a week or two, I'll surprise her and tell her I can walk,.....she doesn't know yet!".... :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...

^ I'm not really afraid of sports, it just depends on which kind you're talking about.

< and even though I did injure myself a few times playing football, my main sport, I only ever got more serious injuries (broken bones, torn meniscus which I fear really did damage my knee quite permanently) trying my hand at other kinds.

v any sports injuries?

• 2 months later...

^ No, I don't... but I've heard that Prince Ambien is supposed to bring that side of me out.

> The prince must be asleep, because it hasn't happened yet. :grin:

V What time of day do you usually get most hungry? Or the worst cravings for things that aren't good for you?

^

In the morning, while I´m at work, I can´t wait for my next break to eat a sandwich.

But then I come home late and I m not hungry at all and my husband says I act childish eating crap during the day and refusing to have dinner.

Don´t hate to eat a lot at night?

V