Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katie, I'm sorry you weren't well but I'm glad you're better. Boo and yay!

:shocked:

It is suggested you leave the Mastery to me.

But bazooka is calmed to have one of the best bet sycophants returned to his entourage.

Wait just a flapping minute, Master Sir bazooka. Sycophant implies that I am only kissing up to you to get something in return. I worship you only because I respect and admire you. There are no ulterior motives for my adoration.

Wait just a flapping minute, Master Sir bazooka. Sycophant implies that I am only kissing up to you to get something in return. I worship you only because I respect and admire you. There are no ulterior motives for my adoration.

Dear Peaches,

I think, just perhaps, you didn't catch that this was another instance of "pulling pigtails on the playground" -- a brazen tease to get a rise out of you.

I missed you in a big way during that hiatus.

I'm not sure how I got started on this whole despotic third person bazooka eminence front, but really, in the words of a mutual favorite

I know I'm just an average guy,

No football hero or smooth Don Juan,

Got empty pockets,

You see I'm a poor man's son.

I figured as much, my darling Master Sir. I am positively blushing from all this attention. I just wanted to make sure you knew my love for you was pure in every way. No need to get uptight about it... [smallest]:this is where I would normally put a fancy "wink wink nudge nudge" smiley, but I shall refrain since bazooka is anti-smiley:[/smallest]