Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laughing: I had never heard the term chuffed until I came to Songfacts. I wasn't sure what it meant either until I saw it in context. I think we silly Americans think it might be negative because it looks like it sounds hard. (Get your mind out of the gutter.) I don't know if I'm explaining this properly. A friend of mine took German for years in school and was telling me the few phrases she remembered. It sounded harsh because there are so many consonants together and sharp syllables. But when I hear French, the words seem to flow together so well that it sounds lovely. So you could be telling me how fantastic I am in German but calling me a daughter of a rabid dog in French, but I'd like the French version better.

Don't you love how I don't post for 3 months and then bust out with a rambling, nonsensical paragraph? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This has nothing to do with anything currently being discussed, but this post reminds me of one of my top ten Sammy posts. He had 5 rows of laughing smileys with one afro smiley in the middle of it. He said something along the lines of, "You might not recognize me, but I'm the one in the third row." That cracked me up for an entire week. As a matter of fact, it's cracking me up right now.