Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it? :shades: I know it´s démodé but I didn´t know it was illegal...

You have to teach the people before they get to be all equal... I would hate it to have a boss who hasn´t read a book in years. :cool: Once everybody is polite and cultured, you can install anarchism... :)

My father would get nervous when I talked about politics... :laughing:

I can see why ! :laughing: You're just lucky he didn't drown you as a witch when you were too young to know better ... ;)

Hmmm . I like to see some of edna's darker/ broader philosophe ... n'est pas ?!

Edited by Guest

Just out of curiosity... a lot people say that Jesus died for us, and all that... now, without wanting to sound ignorant--why? .... Why did he die for us?

Only because you asked.

Top Ten Reasons

10. You don’t say “No†when the head honcho asks you to do something.

9. Only guy around not living for them.

8. Understood the “dying†part would only last a few days.

7. A sacrificial lamb is more appealing than a stubborn mule.

6. Because it seemed like a better plan than everybody else dying for God.

5. Wanted to reenact that Abraham/Isaac drama from a couple thousand years earlier.

4. Figured it might touch a few hearts.

3. He was Jewish. It was Passover. What’s a spotless lamb to do?

2. Knew it would get discussions like this one started.

1. He was born for the gig.

• 3 weeks later...

hey you guys, i'm off to california on 3rd july for five weeks of travelling with a girlfriend. we're flying into san francisco and flying home from los angeles. just wondering if any of you have advice for me - place we should go, things we shouldn't miss! i'm all excited!!!

Golden Gate Bridge (can't miss it)

Drive down Lombard Street (world's crookedest street)

Take a trolley car ride

Take a photo of both of you on the corner of Haight & Ashbury (the cosmic center of hippiedom)

Napa Valley Wine tours

Hearst Castle (on the drive south from SF to LA)

Monterey

LA (Hollywood, Whisky-A-Go Go, Santa Monica Pier, Muscle Beach ((Venice)), The Hotel California,)

..and a million other things (try surfing, go to Malibu, wear a bikini, have fun).

Rent a covertible and spend a few days (preferably a week) driving up (or down) the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).

Hit all the great landmarks, Big Sur for example. Dine at the great restaurants. Then tell me how it is...it's a dream of mine to do that.

Oh yeah, don't forget Ron's bikini advice.

Once in L.A., go to Universal Studios and be sure and take the back lot tram ride. You'll see so many cool TV show lots and movie sets there that you won't see just walking around the place.

Also, the Avenue of the Stars, and it would be fun to cruise up and down Sunset Boulevard at least once. We did that years and years ago and happened upon John Travolta filming a movie.

I always have a problem with the opinions of people that start and end with a sales pitch and contain the statement:

You have the privilege of defending the Creator.

But that's just me. Tell me you are selling me something and I'm OK with it. Hide the sales behind a "bigger more important issue" and you are losing me.