Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

Really? :P

Shame on you, English speaking people and some of you subjects of HM the Queen... ;) Me, a French/Argentinian jewish atheist woman... :doh: :laughing:

I had no idea the Queen works there... but I heard about St James Palace

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know much about the Queen and the royal family... and I don't think I'm a subject of the Queen as such either! ;)

Mr . Johnnyguitar ? Do your duty please ... to the Tower with both of them - and , no , not to sit on the throne - 'cause it ain't there ! ;)

Merely a jest?? I say it was slander sir, SLANDER! and if you have anything else to say about my unfortuneate typeing impediment, I say it's pistols at dawn......once I can legally own my own pistol.....and learn how to shoot it....so pistols in a couple of dawn times!...:mad: :grin:

What does the word "Diva" mean to you? My boss called me one today, and he says he meant it as the fact that I am a star, celebrity, headliner and such. I took as I was like Elton John the biggest Diva in Rock! :grin:

I explained that when I hear Diva I think of a person who is a little anal and full of themselves. So what do you think of when you hear someone called a "Diva"??