• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like country roads :)

but not enough to go check out his other songs I guess :P

I carry the JD banner. Rocky Mountain High is vying for a spot on my Personal Top 50. Another, Thank God I'm A Country Boy, is rich with imagery and has been a favorite since first heard. Annie's Song (Come Love Me Again) is an enduring melody/lyrical gem. Aye Calypso makes the listener feel they are in the Zodiac zipping over the ocean toward some new adventure. Denver was a hell of a writer!

I've always liked JD. For a while it fell out of fashion to be a fan of his music, but the man had a great talent, one that we were deprived of too soon.

On another note ... I've got a question. Is it possible to be spammed on your cell phone? In the past 2 days i've recieved 18 text messages to call random 800 numbers. Or is it some evil plot by someone I know? :crazy:

well... we don't have phones that are fancy enough to hook up to the computer (ours are POS's). And I've talked with T-Mobile about it in the past, and they tell me they have no way of blocking text messages. They can block calls, but not texts. But then, that's TMobile, and if my hot water heater had not needed replacing, I would have been rid of them by now. :mad:

I have T Mobile as well. :(

There were some texts to call the same numbers, but there were probably 6 or 7 different numbers. I've not given my number out to anyone/thing new. Just the same old bill pay things etc, and I hope those sites are secure. That's it, as far as I know. It makes me mad, I don't have an option to "delete all" and have to go through them 1 by 1. :mad:

Try putting all your cell #'s on the National Do Not Call Registry.

https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx

Some will still get through, but if you tell them your registered if they have a brain they should stop. Works for both home and cell :D The site will tell you how it works. I got the link from KATU News I think.

It's just for US citizens tho. Sorry my European friends :puppyeyes: