What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I'm happy that you have your pep back. I was like that two weeks ago. Now, I am feeling good. Maybe because it's Spring and the social calendar is filling up (okay, two days it's parties that my kid's invited to, but anyway...)

I took a half day off work Wednesday and I'm going to the mall BY MYSELF. Life is good.

Glad you're peppier, Peaches :)

And YAY for going to the mall solo, Jen! You'll have to report back and let me know what that's like. I haven't been to the mall by myself since...2005? Well, 2004 if you count the time the first munchkin was growing inside me :laughing:

It is today but I still can't get one of the songs there because stupid itunes suks.

Now I will have to try to borrow it if I can find it from someplace else :/ I have bought the song three times over the years. And, my music converter won't convert the file either. :(

I have it on cd somewhere but have always just bought the one song from itunes. After awhile the file becomes inaccessible. I burnt it onto a cd before but have no idea where the copy is.

I need to remember what I did before when I changed the file so I could upload it or share it. It was so long ago I forgot how I got around this problem before. It suks getting old and senile :(